Pages

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Life lately



Hi fellow readers,
I thought I would share a bit on personal life and hopefully inspire others to just live life, living each day as it comes. By far in a longtime Ive had the worst week in my life. Life itself each and every day is a journey which we have to fight against all the odds. So why on earth would the people that we so call ' lovers , friends etc' be upon a fighting ring against us? Sometimes humans can be so heartless that is hard to believe certain actions. So yesterday I thought to myself we spend so much much time looking for happiness that we actually forget to be happy when those moments come around. 



The past few months have not been easy on me from coursework chaos , finding a new place, boyfriend problems, money, argh just every damn thing. As much as I loved my life I also wasnt happy with plenty of it and life was due for a detox. I had reached a stage where I no longer knew who I was. So recently I made the decision to make a change, a change for the better , a change to pursuit my happiness. From this point on foward Im single and ready to focus on my goals only, Im going to put endless effort for my summer resits for university, Im starting a diet and each and everyday Im going to say to myself ' In God I believe and in his power and will me and my son are down to have an amazing life. '

Being a young mum, not taking a gap year is hard I mean very hard but its also not impossible and without a doubt in the past eleven months of motherhood Ive matured so much which I must say Im proud of myself. So if I can do it you certainly can, whatever the situation eventually all things get better and in the meantime, we can just hope to build on the life we dream of. So if it means you walking a path alone , or want to quit something you come a long way just remember live life and whatever you want to achieve with hard work all is possible. 
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig