Hello,
Its been a while but like I said every now and then I'll pop back to check on you guys. I missed you all. How are you all ? Hows things going , now that Summer has come to an end ? Time to get back to school/college/university or even work. Who's excited for Autumn wear ?! I particularly missed the clothing, soon soon Im due for an exciting look book for this season outfits from my latest purchases, just waiting to get a few things sorted so I can get started. Since I don't have anyone to take photos of me and Im still waiting on my tripod , I haven't been posting photos frequently of my looks. So instead I will post pictures of my baba, little Romeo who is now nine weeks.
2 piece (Shirt & Shorts) - Mother care
Bib - Disney Store
Teddy 1 piece - H&M
In the meantime why not check my YouTube videos and subscribe at : www.youtube.com/mummylondon



