Pages

Friday, 13 February 2015

Great weekend away

Hey dolls, I decided to book a weekend away, I felt it was the right time to get myself together and have some me time, no baby, no housework, no coursework just pure fun time. I found a lovely hotel called Turim Av Liberdade Hotel, it was located in Lisbon. I went Portugal for the weekend, well I left on Thursday morning. Does that mean it was a long weekend ? Anyways, since Ive lived in Portugal before Im not really a tourist there and I know my around it also I have friends which is even better. When I arrived at the hotel the room was stunning, I immediately had to have a shower . To conclude my weekend away , I had a great time with lovely company, people I have not seen in a while, great food and great little adventures. If you want to see more of my weekend away why not watch the vlog I made and uploaded on YouTube ? Anyways, are you planning a getaway anytime soon ? What places do you recommend ?


Take care xx








© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig