Pages

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Trip to London Zoo



Hello,
Last weekend I went to the London Zoo with some friends and their babies. I must say Romeo's first time at the Zoo was hectic, he pretty much loved it. 



Overall of the day was running around everywhere possible , banging on various windows in the aquarium , screaming at fishes , not forgetting the running around to sit on the made up status of the animals around the Zoo. We even got a chance to go on a carrousel. What an awesome day. Sunny day out with the little ones must say I  cant wait to go again, this week I also uploaded a video of some footage while at the Zoo so why not subscribe to my youtube and check it out here.

Take care and see you on my next post. xx

















© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig