Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Wimbledon Afternoon Tea

Hello felllow readers,
I must say it has been a while. Hope you are all well, hows everyone's summer plans looking so far ? A catch up is certainly needed. * Grab yourself a cuppa tea and keep reading on. * 

Starting with mentioning that Im officially on Summer break at university which means I have no excuses not to be blogging for the next few weeks. With no further do lets move on to the main topic.  Yesterday I was kindly invited to an event with Ladbrokes Bingo to attend an Afternoon Tea at the 5* Landmark Hotel to celebrate Wimbledon 2015 with their Buff Ball Boys, what a great way to celebrate the annual Wimbledon Tennis Championship. 




Each and every detail at the Afternoon Tea was so dreamy and stylish, I must say I was well impressed. With such beautiful scenario there was no way I could stay without taking pictures. It all began with a glass of champagne, bubbly yet so soft leaving you wanting some more. Followed by some black tea, beverages where definitely on point, what better way to begin your afternoon tea with some original black tea ey.

Even though when you say Afternoon Tea  , it will leaving you thinking that beverages and biscuts is all that is on the menu but lucky us bloggers and the Ladbrokes Bingo team, we got to enjoy a variety of sandwhiches which were totally yummy and filling. Lastly but the best in my opinion was desert which was delicious and pretty looking, the little cakes were tennis themed, how cute ha! Re-visiting is a must as Im still dreaming on the yummy jellies, naughty me had two portions. 













See you on my next post, take care.

Jucelma xoxo

© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig