Lately my tabs in safari on both my mac air and desktop have been of pages, pages and more pages of Rightmove, Gumtree, Zoopla and Primelocation. If you dont know those are property search websites from the UK, life has just been so hard lately that is hard to describe , I try to keep positive as possible but sometimes you just feel like nothing is worth your tries or your time. The past three months I have been on flat hunting quest, were I currently live the property doesnt belong to me (current owner wants the property back) also the property in the past few months has gained so much damp, which to be honest its no longer a healthy enviroment specially with a baby. The past month, April since I was on half term at university I dedicated my time to just view properties as much as I could, I was fully devoted in finding a place of my own in order to move out as soon as I could, I literally saw over 100 houses in three weeks and Im still flatless, is this okay ? As a student to rent a place just makes my life hell specially if I want a two bedroom. The way agencies see it, is if youre a student you dont have a guaranteed income to rent a place as if your to stop studying or you fail university you stop receiving money so you won't be liable to pay for your rent. Which is true, but c'mon just give a nigga out here a chance to live and not be homeless. Anyways so as a student my options are: 1. find student accommodation, erghh nah, i have a baby.
2. pay six to seven months upfront of rent plus the usual deposit and one months rent, ergh sorry if my savings does not consist of £8,000 and above.
3. Look for another 100 houses and hope that a nice agency rents me a place, eventually.
So life at the moment just feels like Im in the meanest jungles you could possibly find in the prettiest sides of Amazonia. Its just to much pressure for a single soul to take on , I mean Ive got uni to focus on and at the moment Ive got late assignments, exams are coming soon, Ive got the pressure from my current landlord who wants me to vacate asap , I need to pack a whole house not knowing if whatever i'll find i'll be even able to take all of my stuff (furninshing & romeo's toys etc) I have to view properties, see plenty I like and end up being rejected, I dont think I have ever been rejected so much in my life for something Ive wanted real bad and in the end I still got to be a mum, I guess this is why I still find courage for each and everyday to wake up with smile on my face and believe in the end everything will be alright and eventually we'll have a place to call it home.
Jucelma xoxo.