Pages

Monday, 4 May 2015

The Yellow Jacket


Hey Dolls,
Since Im a mummy blogger, today I thought I would do a blog post on Romeo (my beatiful son). If your new to my blog or dont know I have the cuttest nine month old baby alive (any mum would say this about their little one ha). Romeo was born last year July and ever since my life has not been the same, it only got better. Dont take it the wrong way, being a mum is hard and I mean hard but imagine being young, unexperienced and not being a stay at home mum. Everything is just all over the place when it comes to routine , house chores , studying , taking care of a baby and do what normal people do. Having him around is so worth it though, he makes up for all the sleepless nights, early mornings , running errands in the puffiest eyebags, all the stained clothes, changes around the house in order to baby proof etc. I could state a million things which have changed in my life since becoming a mum or which are not too pleasent about motherhood but I can also state a million things why Romeo is worth my days, my time , my life. Literally becoming a mum has taught me that I have gained an unconditional best buddy until death do us apart. Like he's my all time favourite company, even though he's only nine months he brings so much comfort and hope into my life that each day of my life I wake up believing in my dreams even further than the day before. Romeo is the confimation that my life does matter to someone. I Love him to bits my biggest achievement in life, some people will wait to get married and all that jazz for their first kid but the way I see it as long as I do my best to bring up my child right ' theres no right time to have a baby ' 

Jucelma xoxo.









© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig