Pages

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Life Update.

Look who finally showed up
Romeo Jayden
Wednesday, August 16th.

Hello,
My little cutie is already six weeks thank God and i can only say that times flies. I intended to blog earlier but life lately has just been so busy that i have not had the time to blog.

Over the next couple of weeks my everyday job is serving to this little buddy which is currently laying in my chest as i write. Ha ! Don't be surprised if I pop in around here once in a while.

IMG_6483.JPG

IMG_7385.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_8257.JPG

IMG_7833.JPG

Sunday Fun Day,
Few pictures from last Sunday out & about with my little one.

IMG_8567.JPG

IMG_8566.JPG

IMG_8573.PNG

IMG_9033.JPG

IMG_9032.JPG

IMG_9034.JPG

IMG_9031.JPG

IMG_9036.JPG

IMG_9035.JPG

Otherwise, catch us on Instagram!
& stay tuned to my Youtube channel which I'm looking to start vlog real soon: MummyLondon
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig