Pages

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Pastel blue

Hi Dolls,
Its been a while since I last did an outfit post so I thought it was time. I finally have my tripod so outfit posts will now be much easier even though being a full time mum and youtube newbie is not easy but eventually I'll get there, anyways. So my outfit is quite simple Im literally wearing all black. Trousers, shoes and my blouse. Then I paired it with an oversized pastel blue coat which Im totally in love with. To add to it,  is my latest hand bag which is also pastel blue. Totally loved this outfit as it was smart , simple but most of all cute. What were your thoughts on this outfit ? Let me know.

Blouse - ZaraKids
Trousers - Select
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Aldo 
Coat - Primark

Have a good weekend

Lots of Love
Jucelma
x











© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig