Pages

Friday, 11 July 2014

Baby Shower

The baby shower, an amazing date which I'll carry on for the rest of my life, quite a different experience. I just thought it would be part of my pregnancy emotions and events to have a baby shower even though Ive never attended one before but it just seemed right to host a party to celebrate this little life inside me, so me and my boyfriend organised it and hung out with friends food, family & not forgetting the baby shower games. I was so glad everything turned out well on the day, the gifts from everyone were lovely and cute. Ha ! I can definitely say my little man is being spoiled.

 

 

20140711-050049 pm-61249122.jpg

20140711-050050 pm-61250274.jpg

20140711-050050 pm-61250035.jpg

20140711-050049 pm-61249279.jpg

20140711-050049 pm-61249753.jpg

20140711-050049 pm-61249428.jpg

20140711-050049 pm-61249898.jpg

20140711-050050 pm-61250396.jpg

20140711-050050 pm-61250931.jpg

20140711-050051 pm-61251398.jpg

20140711-050052 pm-61252420.jpg

20140711-050051 pm-61251910.jpg

20140711-050049 pm-61249594.jpg

20140711-050050 pm-61250200.jpg
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig