Hope you are all well, how has your sunny days been so far ? ( UK ) . Last few days in London have been sunny which has been great for these World Cup season days it helps a lot the football spirit with great weather, anyways yesterday I attended a little girl's birthday party and must I say weather was amazing. These last few days I have just been tired so Ive put together a really simple outfit and comfy . A little dress which I found in the nighties section in H&M with a pair of Sandals alongside my Disneyland Mickey ears.
Dress - H&M
Sandals - Boohoo
Headband - Disland store
Sunglasses - H&M
Stay tuned and let me know what you'd like to see more. I did mention before I would post more on the blog but since not being at uni Im not out everyday Im home most days but Im trying to put up posts of shores or activities I do around the house.
Take care & have a good week all.



