Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Wishlist | Cases edition #1

20140422-025851 pm.jpg

For quite a while now I've been looking for new cases as I've gotten bored of my old ones .. Cant really describe my love for covers/cases for my iPhone. This need of wanting to buy covers all the time gets the best of me argh . Having an iPhone does not help either as its the phone brand that most shops sell covers for. Whenever I go on a hunt for cases I always seem to find bargains , especially on Ebay. Anyways lets move on to the cases. Some of the cases have arrived and Im totally in love with them, some Im still waiting on.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourites are.

1. Hello Kitty 3D Case
2. Moschino Fries Case
3. Moschino Bunny Case
4. Blue heart case
5. Pink diamond 3D case
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig