

Hi Dolls,
Its been a while since I last blogged, Im currently real busy with uni as its exams season and the year is coming to an end so it time to hand in all assignments. Hopefully this year will go well & I'll pass. Anyways I've got a few posts I wrote about only thing is I didn't get round to taking pictures , I even got myself a new camera. As soon as exam season is over I'll focus more on my blog & my lil dude's arrival, yay. But anyways moving on to the actual topic which the post is about ha ! These last couple of weeks have just been urghh , I say this in terms of my body , my body adjusting to the final stages of pregnancy. Ive just been feeling a lot more exhausted , sleepless nights & lets not forget back pains argh, not even going to mention my mood swings, but overall even though this is all happening I still feel like Im the happiest woman alive with a 29 weeks baby boy growing inside me ha ! My excitement is unreal , seriously I cant wait to have my little one in my arms. I went to the hospital yesterday for an appointment and I found out that the baby has already changed position meaning he's just there floating upside down with his feet on my ribs and his body resting on my pelvis eek but it also means his soon ready for the big exit , yay.
My bump is now bigger & heavier meaning walking and standing for too long is a myth. Since there is only 10 weeks left for the baby's arrival, as a mother/mother to be you only want the best for your baby so you try to make things all work out in the best possible way, knowing he's soon out has only led me to having more frequent hormonal breakdowns , tearing all the time & these horrible mood swings (poor baby Daddy) but soon it shall be over & i'll be back to my normal self.
Last but not least, I literally have everything ready for my lil dude .. His nursery furniture, clothing , shoes , whole load of diapers & wipes and the travel system of course. Every time I go out I still manage to buy few little bits & bobs here and there (cant help myself) but anyways Im going to stop tmi. Anyways for those who have been following my journey and are always prepared to say nice words a big thanks, its always nice to share happy moments of our lives with those who take an interest.
Dont forget to follow me on Instagram for more baby updates.