Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Birthday Month | Haul

Hi Dolls,
As some of you may know am an April baby and my birthday was last week on the 11th April. Since I've become pregnant shopping and hitting the mall hasn't really been my thing as walking around and seeing a lot of people just puts me off. Anyways back to what the post is about, as it was my birthday month and am on half term for uni seems like I've gained courage to go out there and buy few bits and bobs here and there throughout this month. Even though I get tired really easily but it felt too damn good to be just spending money on myself. * Evil laugh * Recently moving to a new place , being pregnant seems like lately I never really pay attention to myself, I tend to always put money towards other things which I believe are more important. Moving on to the purchases , I slightly have an addiction with totes bags as it seems its all I purchase, so this month I decided to diverse a little and go for smaller handbags.

Victoria Secret Case - £15
River Island Watch - * Gift
Primark White Shoes - £4
Accessorise - Notebook , Purse , Pen & Wipes
Primark Sunglasses - £2
Berskha bag - £26
River Island Neon bag - * Gift
Primark Yellow Bag - £8
Primark Black Bag - £8

Seems more like a Primark haul , its been a while since I went Primark so I thought why not check it out , I was very pleased with all my purchases I got few more items I could of shown but since I already worn them and already have enough photos thought I'd leave out.
xoxo, Jucelma.

20140422-114236 am.jpg

20140422-114304 am.jpg

20140422-114328 am.jpg

20140422-114341 am.jpg

20140422-114407 am.jpg

20140422-114421 am.jpg

20140422-114449 am.jpg

20140422-114519 am.jpg

20140422-114534 am.jpg

20140422-114653 am.jpg

20140422-114731 am.jpg
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig