Pages

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Happiness from the little things in life.

20140417-012119 pm.jpg

20140417-012056 pm.jpg

20140417-012021 pm.jpg

Hi Dolls,

Typical me, I went to drop my nephew back to his mum's after a lovely weekend spent with me. On my way back home I just happened to stop by at Westfield's and visit Kiko, the make up shop. Seriously this brand has been getting the best of me lately even though I don't really need new make up I always seem to manage to buy new items. Lately when Im out is either at uni or food shopping on my spare time so I guess buying make up here and there or just cute bits and bobs brightens my mood and compensates my days for not being out and about shopping as I use to before my pregnancy.
Have you used Kiko before ? What are your preferred brands for make up ? What did you think of this post ? Let me know below , lets talk.

 
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig