This post represents an outfit of how great it was to end March , weather wise. Last weekend it was my friend's birthday and since it had been a while since I wore a decent outfit ( weekly basis I just wear comfy clothes to uni ) I decided to pamper myself a bit, go shopping to choose something nice and simple for my friend's birthday lunch. What's better than a flower pattern to brighten any outfit ? Even though I was wearing a black dress I thought the floral Kimono brighten the outfit and kept it simple at the same time. Since I've been pregnant H&M has really been a great help in comfy clothing and just plain wear especially dresses. Anyways since I got pregnant its quite weird posing as I feel bigger and fatter than usual so Im normally paranoid with faces I pull so don't mind my face expressions on the photos. Did you enjoy this outfit ? Let me know , comment below.
Love , Jucelma xoxo



