Pages

Monday, 24 March 2014

Day in the life.

Hey Dolls,

I thought I’d share my today’s thoughts; since they were so confusing. Started my day quite early even though I missed uni but it was a productive day. Earlier on when I got home, looking through Belles Boutique EBay Collections I found very useful her nursery/baby shopping items to buy which made me create my own collection and start putting together some babies goodies that I will need to purchase very soon and nothing better than EBay to find a good bargain/deal. The more deals found the better it is, as the next phase in my life bringing up a child, having a heartbeat under my responsibility requires me to become an economic person which I’ve never been in the past, but anyways seeing the large amount of baby essentials online I thought I’d look at pushchairs to see if I can make up my mind on which one to purchase.

A while back I had already browsed for some pushchairs and I was very content and looking forward to be purchasing the Cosatto Giggle 3 in 1 pushchair, but after today I don’t think their will be Cosatto pushchair for me and my little one, with a small research and reading couple reviews on retail websites I found out that in 2013 a good number of viewers from program ‘ Watchdog ’ claimed the Cosatto pram collapsing unexpectedly whilst babies were still inside. As a new mummy to be its so scary to read such thing because a mother would never want to put its child at risk, so big put off for Cosatto but at the same time I’m extremely sad as the pushchairs had such cute designs. Even though they have cute designs seems so unworthy to be purchasing retail £400 pushchair which can put my baby’s safety at risk and I could end up having to purchase a new pushchair as one of the main complaints from reviews was of which customers said manufacture was not refunding money.

Below are two of the quirky designs from the Giggle collection:

cosatto_giggle_Treet_with_carseat_3_in_1_e

6616

On the other hand today while on a bus I saw this totally cute pushchair; I liked it so much I wrote the name down for the pram to search back at home and so I did it. The pushchair is slightly similar to the Cosatto Giggle but its just plain black instead.

How did you find this post, did you like it? I don’t want my blog to be all about baby talk but right now not having someone to take me pictures whenever I want too and not shopping as often as before its quite hard to put up OOTD posts.

Take care.
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig