Its been a busy and crazy week ! Overloaded with uni assignments, boyfriend's birthday & trips to the hospital. Not the best person at time managing, so I find myself all the time working under pressure. This week I had 2 long assignments to complete for uni, as usual I left last minute to finish them but gladly they were handed in on time. Boyfriend's birthday was on Friday and he decided to do a little gathering, as little as we may say or may sound organising/planning a get together is always a slight stress but Im glad everything went well at the dinner, its always good to celebrate a special date with those we love also I couldn't be happier how overwhelming it was to see my boyfriend's friends taking in my ' pregnancy news ' so well. In between all of this there was still my trips to the hospital, my normal weekly routines to check if everything is okay with my little one. This past week was filled with a little of everything.
Anyway, the weather has been completely tolerable here (London) we got around 12 degrees this week. Sunny days just make you want to be out and about, on the move even if its busy working, the sunshine manages to bring a smile to my face and without a doubt improve my mood, lets hope it continue's and stays this way for a while but we all know how unpredictable UK weather is but hey great way to start Spring . Hooray !
