Pages

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Pregnancy News

IMG_3058

If you have me on Instagram you may already know that on Valentine's day, I announced some exciting news - Im expecting a Summer baby!

As a total surprise on the pregnancy news after a lot of thought I decided as new blogger to share my journey online of my ups & downs through pregnancy. I've always loved the idea of being pregnant and having a baby of my own since I was 16 I've always said I wanted a baby just never really thought it would happen this soon but the way I see it some unexpected things can be the biggest blessings in life.

My first trimester I would say it has been a bit of rough ride as I went through all of those horrible pregnancy moments; smells would get the best of me, so I was rather sick most of the times.  Without being pregnant I already have quite bad mood swings so with the pregnancy my hormonal breakouts were pretty high not to forget I was exhausted most of the times.

On to the second semester, 21 weeks into the pregnancy; seen my little boy on scans, heard his heart beat , felt his light movements inside me and I feel like I'm getting back to my old self. Most days I'm in a good mood, being sick is now rare and I'm less exhausted and now feel more motivated to look good and feel good about the pregnancy. So many exciting stages coming along the next few weeks : choosing baby names , baby shopping & making plans for the baby shower.

Stay tuned on my blog & Instagram to share this enlightening experience the next four months with me.
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig