Pages

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist



Hi Dolls,

So todays post, Christmas Wish list.. Too early?  Well blame my excitement for the early post anyways moving on to the wish list items.


Michael Kors Ladies Gold Tone Bracelet Watch


I have wanted this watch for a long time now but I tend to put off buying it every month, and why is that? Because it’s too expensive for my liking & I just feel like ‘ watches ‘ were made to be gifts, all watches I owe were all gifts. So what a better occasion than Christmas, anyone want to buy me this watch for Christmas LOL? I just love the color of the watch, it’s a tone I wouldn’t normally go for but its very girly & rosy.  I WANT!



Micael Kors Selma in Pink Contrast


Guess Im in love with Michael Kors ey. Totally loved this bag when I first saw in a store, definitely  my cup of tea just havent got round to buying it.


Timberland Boots

Yet another item I’ve wanted for quite a while but never seem to get my head round in purchasing, I think its because Ive owned a pair before and I use to always feel like they are too heavy but I guess Im going to give them another try.


Apple iPad


After selling my iPad mini in summer I slightly miss having an iPad, even though I have an iPhone and also a Mac Laptop but I still feel like I need a portable tablet its really useful when your in that mood which ‘ your phone is too small & your laptop is too big ‘ also its perfect for carrying it around, blogging on the move and storing media.


Victoria Secret Brush Travel Set


Just great to travel in style with this lovely brush set from Victoria Secret, very girly & pinky.


Boohoo Winter Jacket



I saw this jacket  on other blogs before when it was first released and it has intrigued me ever since. Definitely is a winter need, seems so cozy.


Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)


Lots of love, Jucelma.
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig