My days off in university are Tuesdays, so yesterday I decided to go out for some shopping and dinner with my girls (friends). Didn’t really do a massive shopping just got a few bits and bobs to top up my winter collection. I really have a thing for Primark not only because its cheap but I always seem to find items that are on my want list. Just thought I needed to add some color to my winter outfits for the upcoming week, moving on I couldn’t be happier with the tartan shirt I bought its like the perfect tartan item for this ‘ tartan trend’ then I also got a burgundy dress with black roses stamped on it which really caught my attention the dress is like a skater with cropped top attached. I can see myself going back and purchasing different colours LOL, not to forget my burgundy boots that are a total match to my dress moving on from Primark I finally found a black simple 'everyday' bag which I’ve been looking for sometime now, its literally so cute and its from River Island. My last item was my beanie from Berska it’s a plain black beanie but I found cute because of the little ears on top :).
Tartan shirt (£7.00)
Burgundy dress with black roses stamped ( £5.00)
These feel and look a lot more expensive than they are. (£8.00)
River Island bag (£40.00)
Bershka black beanie (£9.99)
I know i didn't buy a lot but what did you think of my purchases ?
Lots of love Jucelma xoxo




