Pages

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Black Boots Trend



Hi Dolls,
I haven't really posted any 'outfit posts' recently due to the simple fact I'm still looking for the "perfect camera" to purchase I'am also looking for a place/somebody to configure the settings of the camera so when I start using it's set and ready for my personal use. Anyways in the mean time, currently I'm like so addicted to black boots. I already owe two pairs of black boots but the more I see seems like I just want to purchase more & more boots but can you blame me ? Its the perfect time since Autumn/Winter has arrived, you dont want to go out on these cold long nights without some cool boots. Below are my favourites from searching online.

1. Topshop ALADIN Gladiator Strap Boots
2. Boohoo Honey Cut Out Double Buckle Ankle Boot 
3. Ebay Jeffrey Campbell Dupes
4.  Missguided Aleksus Contrast Block Heel Boot

Have you got your pair of black boots ready for ? Join me, on the Autumn/Winter trend. 
Have a lovely weekend :)



© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig