Pages

Thursday, 1 October 2015

Hi October

http://malindahl.blogg.no
Picture taken from Malindahl blog.


October is finally here. First of the month, yaaaass. I think Ive been thinking about October even before Summer began, but gladly its here. So lets say hello to Autumn with a tap on the back as there is plenty to come with autumn/winter. It means I get to layer up, dress from head to toes and only end up in Starbucks with my laptop and my bugaboo pram. It means I get to have endless hot drinks, I finally tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Im loving it. (My everyday kinda of drink now ha) Evenings where there is actually good shows on telly and most series seasons for american shows start now. So literally there is no such thing as complaining to be in the house all day. Halloween is at the end of the month and Im literally so excited, Im already searching for Romeo's costume and his trick or treat bag ha. I intend to get together with some friends to go trick or treat then perhaps grab something to eat. I seriously do not understand why I get too excited with festive seasons, like all the home decor , clothing & FOOD its just all so dreamy, just make my days happier. Last mention for this post best of October is that I can finally begin my December countdown, my favourite time of the year. ( ... A little early perhaps ? Haha!)

Good night ♥
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig