 |
| Pictures from Weheartit. |
Lately Ive been looking online for some inspiration for the colder days. Tumblr, Pinterest & Weheartit. Im at the time of the year where Ive been grabbing few pieces here and there to make my winter wardrobe come together. This year I wasn't really sure what trend to follow or what suits my needs best, all I knew was that I wanted to be comfy and cosy all year round. After some research I come to conclude that my closet this year will consist of neutrals & basics. Literally Im going to be in a lot of grey tones, ripped jeans , knitwear and plenty of trainers. Yes trainers , for some reason I fell back in love with trainers. Hope these images also inspire you to get your winter wardrobe sorted. Let me know your preferences or your thoughts so far for this winter trends.Have a good day. ♥