Pages

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Goodbye October, Hi November

Every year on the last day of the month in October, most people go out to get free sweets/treats from strangers, city is filled with people dressed in bats, cats , devils and God knows what else. Surrounded by ghosts, but still can't get a boo. Halloween , yaay. A so called 'scary' day but is nothing but fun & a lot of sugar. Anyways this year I went out to Shoreditch with some friends, my costume was a Zombie. My dress was pink and i had a headband which had like ' minnie ' ears so while I was out and about everyone kept on calling me dead minnie, ha. I decided to call my costume ' Minnie Zombie ' my whole outfit was from a online website called Dress the part apart from my shoes which are shiny pumps from faith. I hope you guys had a lovely weekend and why not share your halloween experience or outfit with me. Next festive holiday is Christmas , I seriously can't wait guess its time to start saving for presents.

Take care xx






© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig