Pages

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

ROOM TOUR

http://youtu.be/LLLLGL1JOYA

Hello Dolls,
As mentioned on my last post since I got a new camera and Ive got some free time on my hands I decided to also make videos to top up my blog. My first video is a room tour of my bedroom, if your one of those which keeps up with my blog posts then you know that few months back I moved in into flat with my boyfriend so Im in progress of decorating and putting the flat my way, so I always feel like there is a thousand things missing, but eventually I will get there. So for my bedroom Im at a stage where I have all the essentials items but there are some bits and bobs missing but Im glad Ive managed to get most baby stuff within the bedroom space without being too crowded. Anyways hope you enjoy this video and subscribe to my channel to see plenty more as this first video was more to play around with editing software, camera features and how I manage time producing a video.

Take care & stay tuned.
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig