So its been a while since I last blogged. Ive just been so busy with uni , handing in assignments , exams and pregnancy. Bla bla ; Im now 34 weeks, yes only 6 weeks left until my baba is out. Cant wait , Im beyond excited. Finally Im on holiday off uni, which means for the next few weeks Im free and have no early duties apart from my hospital appointments which at this stage they are rare, my last scan before birth should be at the end of this month. Anyways since Im free , Im trying to organise myself to start blogging at least twice a week and because I now have a new camera Im even thinking of creating a Youtube channel ( I believe it will help some of my blog posts to vlog ). I wasn't expecting to be done with uni work this early so since Ive finished early I decided and have now started planning a little gathering for next month " my baba's baby shower " yay why not ? Since Im free, why not celebrate and welcome the arrival of my heartbeat ?!
Hope you are all well , those still taking exams good luck and all the best, whereas those who work and have to be up early every morning greetings and keep strong haha :)