After a long day of tantrums when it finally reaches bedtime for little Romeo all I want to do is make a cup of tea and window shop online, its that something I can even say? Okay, I,ll just say dribble over the things I can't have or afford. Romeo asleep, being the only time I have for my self- let's face it, it feels to damn good to just watch everything you don't need but want, argh. Anyways I decided to start a new series here on the blog called "Wishlist more like CRAVINGS"
I feel like the year of 2015 has ended and led on 2016 to start in full power of pink mood, and when I mean pink its totally pink everywhere. Most shops will have pink related or a theme and this includes from fashion to homeware, stationery even hair related. So for the month of February my cravings are as follows, hope you enjoy and share your cravings with me.
©
Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
