New week, new opportunities ♥ I'm currently at Costa coffee. Have a long day ahead of me didn't go to university as Baby Romeo is not well, feels like everything decided to come at him all at once. He's got new teeth coming in, which means a lot of diarrhoea, he also has a cold alongside terrible cough. Gladly, I started my day with a " Nosh " Super Brekkie, so I must say Im motivated and have lots of energy. A breakfast drink composed of Greek yogurt, Strawberry pieces, Banana, Quinoa, Oats and Apple juice. Totally Yummy and filling for my most certain busy days on nursery run's and early starts at university. Moving on, yesterday I got the most beautiful Cinnamon scented flowers. Like if you know me, you know I love anything Cinnamon related and to get these flowers as a gift with my favourite scent is obviously a dream. Nothing better to keep the house looking pretty and fresh with some fresh autumnal flowers. Lately Ive been into flowers so much, I feel that they give the house a prettier, sophisticated look. Even though I was gifted the flowers after getting them, I headed straight to the Prestige flowers website and ordered some flowers. ( I can certainly see it becoming a habit). If you are a flowers lover and like pretty girly simple things just as I do, then you should definitely stay tuned for their Christmas range, a great way to keep up with the festive season and lovely decor to your home is certainly, getting flowers. If you managed to read till the end, have an amazing week.
©
Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.