Pages

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Hi, 2015

Before anything else let me just say, Happy New Year everyone, I know Im a bit late but we are still in the first week of the year so its still okay. Hoping that you all had amazing time throughout your New year eve to the first night of the year. Moving on, Im glad festive season is over and done, my break from uni is also done and now comes the hard bit at the start of the year. January exams, ahhhhhhh someone please kill me, Ive literally have been dreading this time of the year. So much headache, so much struggle, sleepless nights but hey lets keep positive and roll on exams. Since Im already telling you guys that I have a busy month of revision ahead of me, my blogging and Youtube will not be a priority at the moment. But once I'am done I will sure to take some time and share my updates with you guys, so bare with me and be patient. Enough of blabbing about exams and since I have not done a post recently I thought it would be a great way to start my year with a resolutions post, as it will allow me to look back and tick off during the year my 2015 resolutions.


  • Do well in my January exams 
  • Move into a new place 
  • Have a stable schedule to post on blog and Youtube 
  • Go on family holiday 
  • Be healthier and go back to gym 
  • Do my placement for uni
  • Get my driving licence 
  • Make my son happy. 
What are your new year resolutions?
Happy New Year to everyone and to all those having exams this month goodluck. 
© Jucelma Da Silva | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig