Hey Dolls,
This outfit is from the other day, as the pictures speak for itself you can see that you can't really go wrong with black as we all know black is black, but the main focus of this post is my kimono an item which I’ve wanted to get it for a little while but I couldn’t find one which suit me best , a while back I saw online the H&M long ones that were being sold for £14.99 but when I decided to purchase they were already sold out , no luck. Anyways while I was on holiday in Portugal I found this really cute kimono, in my eyes it was just perfection as it was suitable for the season “summer” and it was comfy, making it really flexible to wear.
Bag – Mango
Kimono - Stradivarius
Disco Pants - Primark
Boots - ASOS
Still trying to get the hang of posts, how I should present my posts and what's the best way to upload my pictures so hang in there. i really seem to be enjoying blogging but will take me a while to get use to this blogging life. This being my first outfit post let me know what you think. Hope you’re all well and had a great weekend ready to start the week.
Lots of love, Jucelma.

